Sunday, July 26, 2015

"I Have Been" July 2015

This is a little meme that I do from time to time. I don't remember where I initially saw it, but it's a fun little questionnaire that I see making rounds on the blogs from time to time. And since I'm spending a few hours tonight blogging, I thought this would be a great way to procrastinate some more. HA! :)

I have been:

{writing}
Like I said, I'm in the midst of a blogging binge. I'm really struggling getting back into blogging. I feel like my writing is forced, which is why you've seen minimal reviews from me over the last few weeks. It's not that I'm not reading (I AM), but I'm struggling writing out my thoughts. I've lost my blogging mojo.

{reading}
I just finished listening to Andy Weir's The Martian last night. It was my gym "read" but I had a couple hours left and spent two hours coloring just to finish it (I was in a tense spot and couldn't put it down...err...shut it off). I'm probably going to read volume 11 of Fables tonight, but I'm not sure what my next novel will be...maybe All the Light We Cannot See?
 
{listening}
I've become a huge Spotify nut, and I'm currently listening to the Afternoon Acoustic playlist, which is a favorite of mine. :)
 
{watching} 
We have been meaning to watch the third season of Orange is the New Black since it came out, but we keep coming up with excuses! We are re-watching the entire South Park series at the moment...as my husband says....everything about me says I would hate it, but I seriously love that show. Feel free to judge.
 
{looking}
At my screen? (I always think this is a weird question) If I look to the left, I can see my summer shelf...where I brought home a pile of things to work on....I should be doing that....
 
{learning}
I recently bought a new planner (by Erin Condren) and I'm determined to get my life organized. I've been learning a lot about the planner community and how crazy some people get (really...just search it on YouTube). And while I would love to go all out, I don't have the time or money to buy all those stickers and such, So, I'm learning some other ways to organize my life and get my goals on track. 
  
{feeling} 
Pretty good. We're going to the gym later and it's Abs day, so I know that if I had done this survey tomorrow, I'm sure I'd be complaining about my abs hurting. But really, I'm feeling pretty good. Truthfully, since giving up Diet Coke and all other pop in early April, I've felt pretty fabulous. Minimal headaches. Only minor Lupus flares. Hmmm.
 
{anticipating}
I'm leaving in a couple weeks for a vacation with my husband, mom, and brother to Orlando. We're spending most of the time at the pool, and it'll be great to get away. :) And since we're staying at my parents' timeshare, it's free for us. ;)
 
{wishing}
For a longer summer...hahaha, no, I'm kidding. I do wish I could be a little more focused and on top of getting some planning done, but I know I won't start until August (I like to enjoy some of my summer), so it'll all get done before school starts. 
 
{loving} 
Spending a lot of time with my husband. I ask him periodically if he's ready for me to go back to work yet, and so far, he hasn't said yes. ;) But really, it's good to spend a lot of time together! 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the information, I was your loyal visitors , and therefore I ask my permission to attach information about the health below , may be useful for all ..

    Diabetes Information
    Asam Urat Information
    Stroke Information
    Healty Information
    Hipertensi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what we get drunk? So what we smoke weed? We’re just having fun, We don’t care who sees. So what we go out? That’s how it's supposed to be,Living young and wild and free.
    Suplemen Kekurangan Vitamin C
    Teh Herbal Green World
    Obat Kesemutan di Paha
    obat nafsu makan anak yang bagus
    Obat Kanker Hati Stadium 1
    Obat Kesemutan di Telapak Kaki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is really useful for me , I will bookmark your site , we will consider here is always new information .

    Obat Maag Cepat dan Efektif
    Obat Sperma Subur
    Obat Kanker Payudara
    obat herbal bronkitis kronis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is indeed a very interesting story to the point that I do not get tired of reading it several times, waiting for stories attract more others.

    Member Green World Indonesia
    Pasta Gigi Herbal
    Colostrum Nutrient Green World
    Obat Herbal Flek Paru Paru

    ReplyDelete